Toll Free 1-888-325-5757
|Home Retractable Awnings Window Awnings RV Awnings Gazebos Umbrellas Contact Us|
Adalia Plus Retractable Awning Awnings Save Energy
10 year warranty, Made in Canada * Do It Yourself Installation
The Adalia Plus is a modification of the Adalia Extreme retractable awning with uniquely engineered slope
adjustment gears incorporated into the awning arm shoulders. As a result, the Adalia Plus awning allows
infinite inclination adjustments of both awning arms simultaneously at any time. Therefore, the awning
arms will always stay aligned, which means no need to worry about your awning being leveled before
retracting it. See complete awning pricing below.
Advantages of the Adalia Plus retractable awning:
· Slope adjustment is done with an awning winding handle (no tools or ladders needed).
· Both awning arms adjusted at the same time, keeping the awning leveled.
· Variable shade coverage to suit the sun's movements.
· Ability to lower the awning's slope while it's raining, for extra protection.
Don't pay high installation costs!
Lowest Price Guarantee! Huge Spring Savings! Only at Cover-Tech!
* Awning motors are optional, standard pricing includes a 55" hand crank. Click Here for colors
* All Somfy RTS awning motors include a remote and a 12’ plug in cord.
* For an awning motor with manual override please add an extra $135 to the motor price.
* A hood is recommended for motorized awnings if not installed directly under an eave.
* For larger projections we have a $70 spring assist option that will make cranking effortless.
Low shipping cost anywhere in Canada or the US!
Maritimes - $145 Newfoundland - $190 Quebec - $145 Ontario - $135
Manitoba - $145 Saskatchewan - $185 Alberta - $190 British Columbia - $190
United States - please call
The above awning shipping prices are to major centers and are estimates only. Please contact us for an exact
cost. Sales tax is 13% for NB,ON,NF, 15% for NS, 14% for PE and 5% for all other provinces.
USA no tax. We do not accept returns or exchanges on awnings, these are custom made to order.
Wall Mount Quick Install Guide
Locate a stud or header with a stud finder. Drill a pilot hole.
Mount the wall bracket using a lag bolt and washer. For a 12' awning you will have 3 wall brackets.
Take the awning out of the box and lift into place. You are done, enjoy your patio or deck this summer!
Cover-Tech manufacturers high quality portable garages and custom tarps. Click Here for details.
Toll Free 1-888-325-5757